Clam Clear Dashi Soup 'Ushiojiru'
Ingredients: 10 Clams
500cc Water (For removing the sand)
1 1/2 Salt (For removing the sand)
1 tsp Light Soy Sauce
1 tsp Salt
10 Mitsuba Leaves
1. Wash the Clams in the water with a brush.
2. Leave the clams in the salted water for 1 hour. (For removing the sand)
3. Place the kombu and the clams in the sauce pan. Pour the water and simmer for about 5 min.
4. Add light soy sauce and salt.
5. Place the 2 clams and mitsuba leaves in the soup bowl and pour the dashi.