Corn Rice in Donabe (Japanese Clay Pot)
3 cups Short Grain Sushi Rice
3.5 cups Water
3 tsps Salt
1. Cut corn off the cob.
2. Wash the rice with running water over 5 times until there is no more white rice starch coming out of it.
3. Drain the water and place in a large pot. ( I used Japanese clay pot 'Donabe')
4. Add water, corn, corncob, and salt .
5. Cover the lid and bring it to boil. ( It takes about 7 min)
6. When it comes to boil, reduce the heat to low and cook 12-13min.
7. Let stand for 15min with lid.