Eggplant with Dengaku Miso
200g White Miso
1 Tbsp Sake
Sansho Leaves (option)
1. Place the white miso, sugar, dashi and sake in the sauce pan and simmer until creamy texture.
2. Cut the eggplant into about 1 inch thick.
3. Pierce the eggplant with a fork.
4. Peel the eggplant skin.
5. Soak the eggplant in water.
6. Drain and wipe the eggplant with a paper towel to absorb the water.
7. Fry the eggplant until they are cooked through.
8. Transfer the fried eggplant to the rack and let drain.
9. Place the fried eggplant on the dish and put some dengaku miso sauce and sprinkle the sesame.