Fried Monkfish with Black Truffle Salt
Monkfish is high in protein and low in fat, the skin contains a lot of collagen and it will make your skin beautiful!!
Ingredients (Serves 4-5)
1 lb Monkfish
2 Tbsps Sake (Rice Wine)
1/2 cup Potato Starch
Vegetable Oil (for deep frying)
Black Truffle Salt
1. Cut the monkfish into 1.5 inch pieces.
2. Put the monkfish in a bowl and pour the sake. Marinate for 10min.
3. Pat them dry with kitchen paper.
4. Coat the monkfish with potato starch.
5. Heat deep frying oil to 350-375F and fry about 4-5min.
6. Serve with Truffle Salt.