Fried Potato and Pork with Red Miso
Ingredients (serves 5)
15 Golden Creamer Potatoes
1/2 lb Sliced Pork Belly
5 cloves Garlic
3 Tbsps Red Miso
2 Tbsp Sugar
1 Tbsp Mirin
Vegetable Oil (for deep frying)
1. Cut the potatoes in half with skin.
2. Cut the pork belly into bite-size pieces.
3. Heat deep frying oil to 350-375F and fry the potatoes until golden brown.
4. Heat vegetable oil in a pan and sautée the garlic and pork until golden brown. Add red miso, sugar and mirin.
5. Add fried potatoes into the pan and mix well.