Red Shiso (Perilla) Syrup
300g Shiso Leaves
150cc Apple cider vinegar
Glass Jar (It should be sterilized. Boil them for 10 minutes)
1. Pour the water in a large sauce pan and bring it to boil.
2. Place the shiso leaves into the boiling water and cook for about 5min.
3. Drain the shiso leaves with a strainer and squeeze the leaves.
4. Place the drained liquid back to the pan and heat it again.
5, Add sugar and cook until the sugar dissolved.
6. Turn off the heat and add the apple cider vinegar.
7. Pour into the jar and allow it to cool.
8. Place it in the refrigerator. It will last 1 year in the refrigerator.