Tuna & Avocado Salad with Wasabi Dressing
Ingredients: Serves 4-5
400g Tuna (Sashimi Grade)
1/2 Bunch Mizuna
6 Tbsps Soy Sauce
4 Tbsps Mirin
4 Tbsps Sake (Rice Wine)
1 tsp Wasabi
1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
1 Tbsp Sesame (toasted)
1. Cut the mizuna into short strips, about 2 inches in length.
2. Slice the tuna into 1/4 inch slices.
3. In a sauce pan, heat the soy sauce, sake, mirin and bring it to a boil.
4. Remove from the heat and let it cool down.
5. In a large bowl, put sliced tuna and marinate with the liquid (4) for 20 min.
6. Add wasabi, sesame oil, and sesame into marinated tuna.
7. Add avocado and mizuna into the bowl and mix well.