Japanese Salmon Miso Soup 'Kasujiru'
150g Salmon (Cut into bite-size pieces)
1/2 Carrot (Peel the skin and slice into rectangles)
150g Daikon Radish (Peel the skin and slice into rectangles)
2 Sheets Abura-Age (Cut into rectangles)
1/2 Pack (150g) Konnyaku (Slice into rectangles)
2 stems Scallions
5 cups Dashi
1/4 cup Sakekasu
1, Pour dashi into the pot.
2. Turn up the heat to medium heat.
3. When it comes to boil, add carrot, daikon, konnyaku.
4. Cook over a low heat for about 10 min.
5. Add fish and abura-age. Bring to a simmer until the fish is cooked through about 5 minutes.
6. Add seasoning. Salt to taste. Ladle into bowls and seCook over a low heat for about 10 min.6, When it comes to boil, skim off the scum. Add soy sauce and cook over a low heat for about 10 min.
7, Remove pan from the heat and dissolve the miso into the soup.
8, Pour the soup into bowl and sprinkle the scallion and shichmi togarashi on the top.